What good is being cool if you can’t wear a sombrero?
I am also thinking about the 3 points of my “How to be human to someone in crisis” book:
1. you’re not crazy
2. Information is not going to help
3. If you are not humble before Jesus, there is very little I can do.
There are flip sides.
1. Some people are crazy… sometimes. thinking something is big when it is not (working definition of crazy)
2. Sometimes there is a crucial bit of information… sometimes.
3. Well… This one probably always sticks.